Our CNA Classes will train you to have an acute focus on providing highest quality of care to residents in need. You’ll have the confidence and certifications to fuel a career path, high in demand.
Mode of Operation
CNA classes will be 10 days in length for a total of 80 hours which will include classwork and clinical practices. Class will begin promptly according to the established schedule.
The program includes the following:
- Classroom lectures (books provided)
- Practical skills laboratory (fully equipped) to replicate a residents room.
- Clinical experience at Ahava Healthcare
- Practice exams geared toward certification
- CNA skills check off per instructor.